Friday, November 17, 2006

Sparrows 2007

We have some great poets coming for Sparrows 2007. Kory Ford who has posted on this blog, Jim Tipton whose picture is here on the side and a host of others. Keep checking. It's going to be a great year for poetry. Just got back from a trip to Colorado and great meeting with the board. We have finished submitting two grants to help us finance some wonderful improvements. Don't miss it. Mark your calanders for March 1-4, 2007. Here's a picture of Kory Ford.

1 comment:

JuliePoet said...

I can't wait to attend this year. It sounds like it is going to be great. I attended Jim Tipton's workshop a few years ago. It was wonderful~ as are all the workshops I've attended at Sparrows. It truly is a 4 day love fest of words and works in progress.

How about some t-shirts and bumperstickers this year? I still have my sticker from a few years ago. I just want to advertise this great event. Create conversations. Create change. Create controversy. Wear something on my chest that says "mudlefrucker" ~ yeah.